Ok so I've seen this recipe around online for a while, and today I decided to make these mini breakfast omelets using what I had at home.
I searched my freezer and found ingredients (bread, turkey sausage & cheese) that worked!
These can be prepared and placed in the freezer for a quick breakfast. 
It's much healthier than the processed ones you find in your grocers freezer.

Ok lets get started...

1. Gather all of your ingredients, you can add or alter your ingredients.
Chop up all of your veggies and cook your meat.
2. Make sure to really coat your muffin pan, I used pan.
3. Place your bread at the bottom ( I just took off the edges and broke it into pieces)  
4. Then start layering in your cooked meat, veggies with cheese on top.
5. Using a 1/2 c measuring cup, pour your eggs into each mixture.
6. Now its time to bake!! 
Bake on 350 for 10 min and turn your pan and cook 10 more mins until it's golden brown.

7. Remove from oven and remove from the pan.
8. Serve with fruit and coffee 
9. Enjoy!! 
Serving size is 2 muffins

Items Needed (I used)

Muffin Pan
1 dozen Eggs
1-1/2 cups of greens (Trader Joes southern greens blend)
1/2 Purple Onion
1/2 Red Pepper
6 Turkey Sausage (Cooked)
1 cup of White cheddar & Gruyere Cheese
6 slices of Ezekiel Cinnamon raisin bread


Hope you Enjoyed and Will Try This!!

XOXO 
My Style My Vibe