While stalking on Pinterest, I stumbled upon a board with a few fashionable dolls. 
I have almost 100 boards and was not looking to create another, if you are a pinner then you know it's  a job having just 2 boards. 
But I could not resist once I search for Dagamoart Dolls!! 
These Dolls are nothing like the dolls I grew up playing with!! But I wish they were! 

I wanted to showcase different fashionable dolls, but I couldn't get pass these stylish cuties!!

So Check out my Pinterest DIVA DOLLS for other fashionable Dolls!! 


THE PANT....



HIGH FASHION IN A SMALL PACKAGE.....


A GIRLS NIGHT OUT.....


THE COAT....


LACE & HIGH FASHION.....

THE EVENING.....

I hope you enjoyed each and everyone of these fashionable little bundles!! 
These dolls have inspired me to continue my sewing and creativity!! 

Find more at Dagamoart or other Fashion dolls at Diva Dolls



XOXO 
My Style My Vibe