Anyone who really knows me, knows that I really enjoy healthy food. So the thought of the Holidays stresses me out. The heavy food twice a year, back to back, a month apart. Mixed with heavy desserts, umm No Thank You!! Now I know what your saying, "it's twice a year" yeah but it's a month apart. So no thank you again!! 
So this year I decided to have the heavy foolishness once, for Christmas. 
And for our Thanksgiving, keep it light with homemade 

Chicken and Dumplings 
Cornbread Muffins
Fresh Green Beans
7-up Pound Cake with Fresh Berries & Cream

Now I know your thinking "Berries are a summer fruit" But it was 92 degrees in Los Angeles today, so it was a "Summer" day!!

Doesn't this look yummy, comfort food with summer sunshine!!


Here is the recipes I used "HERE
I just baked my chicken and rolled out my dumplings

Rolling out the Dough



Boil the noodles covered for 15 - 20 minutes

For the Green beans;
Fresh Green beans with the ends cut off
Coconut oil (some oil)
Small Onion
Fresh Garlic
Sweat down the onions in the oil, then add the garlic then the green beans. Then cook to your desired tenderness. I like mine a little crunchy.




Now the "POUND CAKE'!!!


This is the recipe I used for the Pound Cake, it was pretty basic and I like how it turned out.





So I let this sit in the pan all night and had to figure out a way to get it out. So remove your within 30 min so it doesn't get stuck. Also I tried coconut spray oil that I don't think really worked because I couldn't get my muffins out of the pan. But whatever they were still really good!!




So So Yummy!! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!!!
XOXO 
My Style My Vibe!!!