So over the last 6 months I have been testing out hair from different Vendors. 
When I braid and sew my own hair (with a sew in)  it sometimes takes me over 8 hours to put it in.
So this is what prompt me to start making U Parts, just in case the hair is not up to my standards I can easily remove the U Part and try another one.

GET THIS LOOK WITH A U PART "PROTECTIVE STYLE"




I start with a wig cap, I added some extra netting all around the edges so it will not be to tight once I sew it on. (I didn't do this last tine and it was so tight I had a headache for 3 days)
So this is 12 oz of hair (4oz peruvian wavy- 8oz brazilian wavy - brazilian wavy closure)








Continue sewing your hair around folding your hair on each end. I try not to cut my tracks because it may cause shedding and loss of hair.



Sew the U of you front as large or as small as you would like. Depends on how much hair your would to leave out.
Let me know what you think!!